GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Having fun in the sun ☀️

Search this Thread

Old 7/6/15, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How was your 4th,, For me I went back to my home town for a family BBQ and got verbally abused by my Chevy fan boy brother and his friends, I wouldn't race my car Against their Chevy's,, I'm not trying to make my car a race car I'd tell them,,, and that I wanted a fun car to drive,, and I did not want to just add parts and pieces to the car to just to see who I could beat,, They don't get it,, I have nobody or nothing to prove to anyone but to my self,, I didn't even take em for a ride in it,, they weren't worthy,,, Though they asked Quite often.. So folks I want to thank everyone, for sharing your knowledge and answering the few questions I've asked,, I have no one else to turn too for questions, and since everyone in my Circle of trust, (growing up) of almost 50 years,,, are all still Chevy Owners and like to fix and repair their cars daily,, I've learned a lot in the month I've owned my car,,, reading your earlier posts that are filled with tasty little gems, I was able to add some nice touches to my cars interior and exterior,, some that were very inexpensive and some if my wife new would surely cause a rift (shhhh) I did everything my self and I take pride in my work everything from from Vinyl Welting the door panels, I changed out the shaker 1000 head unit, put in a Pioneer NAV Bluetooth stereo and a back up camera, I even painted the calipers Red with Ceramic infused paint,, And thanks to you folks My 2007 Premium Mustang GT Convertible with an automatic, 3:31 gears Rocks,,, especially with the newest upgrades, I installed FRPP 84mm C,A,I and BAMA SF4/x4 Wireless Tuner,, ordered from American Muscle ,,, reading your posts led me to them (thank You again ,,, I can't say enough thank you's to them folks for answering all my questions and making my car even more fun to drive,, With just the 87octane tune installed on my car,, When I pour the cole to her,, while it's shifting through the gears it chirping the rear end ,,, kind of like I used to do when I was a kid with a stick shift.
Dead peddle issue I was experiencing was fixed,,,

I wish I could post pictures, some server connectivity issue on the IPAD APP I keep reporting it ,,, trust me it's awesome !!

Last edited by Buffet Slayer; 7/6/15 at 02:25 PM.
Old 7/7/15, 07:28 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Are you the youngest or the middle child? I'm almost 30 and this still happens. They'll never learn and I take solace knowing they'll never grow up :-) I always enjoy reading posts like these for the fact that we live in a day in age where you can sign up to a forum like this, ask a few questions, get some great info and get your car where you want it to be. Drop me a line if there's ever anything I can help out with and enjoy the car and mods!

Alex
Old 7/10/15, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having fun in the sun ☀ï¸Â

I'm the middle child, brother is the oldest, sister is the youngest,, and I'm the one mothers warned their daughters about,, The Black Sheep