Which is Better All Car vs. Car Topics

Mustang vs Charger vs Camaro

Old 11/8/15, 06:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mustang vs Charger vs Camaro

I love beautiful American muscle cars! I want a fast one.
Here is a mustang vs camaro vs charger:

I'm curious about which one is faster? Plz tell me your experiences with Mustangs
How comfortable are they? What is the steering and handling actually like?

Last edited by Labirintus; 11/8/15 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11/8/15, 06:17 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Labirintus
I love beautiful American muscle cars! I want a fast one.
Here is a mustang vs camaro vs charger:
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAvTQSm9yak

I'm curious about which one is faster? Plz tell me your experiences with Mustangs
How comfortable are they? What is the steering and handling actually like?
Welcome to the forum. I see this is your first post. I have owned a mustang for the past 5 years and love it. I have a base model which does not have leather seating. I have the standard cloth seating. This past September I took a 2200 mile round trip in my mustand and it was way comfortable. I had no issues at all. I'm 6-4 and plenty of room. I would like to have gotten leather seats but not a huge deal.

The steering is great and think the handling is fantastic. Car sticks to the road!
Old 11/8/15, 06:35 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Go sit in each and drive it and find out for yourself. I'd prefer my Mustang and I'd own a 1988 Civic before a Camaro or Charger. I'm sure if you asked someone who really likes their Camaro the same thing, they'll tell you how awful the Mustang is.
Old 11/8/15, 08:50 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
I love muscle cars too. Mustangs are my favorite but I love them all. I drove them all and the mustang was the best. I didn't like the interior or viability of the camaro. The challenger was the best looking but it was slow and felt heavy. I agree with the above post about driving them. The car will tell which one to buy.
Old 11/10/15, 01:34 PM
bt4
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is no right or wrong answer to your question. All three are excellent cars--each having strengths and weakness in different areas.

The Challenger is big--though the design is such that you don't realize how big until it is parked next to a Mustang or Camaro. If you are in the market for a comfortable cruiser in a sedan-sized coupe this might be your car.

The new 2016 Camaro is fast--but the interior is cramped, and more than slightly claustrophobic (at least to me). If you are looking for a weekend only/track car, the Camaro is a good choice. The price of entry is somewhat higher than the Mustang, and at this time, there is not as much variety in models. (That usually comes a year or two after the introduction of a new model.)

The Mustang more of an all-around performer than the other two, in my opinion. It is the car you can live with. It can be a relatively economical daily driver, or an occasional track car, (even both at the same time) or a comfortable cruiser, depending on the model you choose. It can be had cheap--the lowest entry price of the trio, or it can be an all-out track beast costing up to $67K for the no-compromise GT 350R. It also enjoys one of the largest and most active aftermarket support of any domestic production car.
Old 11/10/15, 02:00 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mustang all the way just something about it when you sit in that cockpit.