Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Pre-Labor Day Sale: 20% Off, Free Shipping, & NEW Products!

Old 8/20/14, 03:35 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pre-Labor Day Sale: 20% Off, Free Shipping, & NEW Products!

Pre-Labor Day Sale!

For TWO days only save 20% off with coupon code LABOR2014. If the order exceeds $150 you will also receive FREE SHIPPING!

Guaranteed delivery for Labor Day weekend!

Simply put "NEED FOR LABOR DAY" in the comments box and we'll make sure you have your order in time for Labor Day weekend.

Sale ends Friday, August 22nd at midnight EST. Details.

Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel - New Formula!

The connoisseur's tire gel has been reformulated! The new formula Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel is thicker, easier to apply, and is guaranteed NOT to sling! The formula in Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel is not only safe-it does its job with excellence. This ultra long-lasting gel is a unique butyl- and butyl ether-free compound; instead, relying on super polymers, various rubber protectants, and advanced glosses to lend a deep satin finish to the tires.

Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel

Wolfgang Leather Care Conditioner - Improved Formula!

The improved formula Wolfgang Leather Care Conditioner contains even more lanolin and mink oil, ensuring your leather stays soft, supple, and well protected. The improved formula does not leave the surface slippery or greasy. Petroleum-free formula will not harm stitching!

Wolfgang Leather Care Conditioner

Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish

Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish cuts like a compound and finishes like a polish, replacing the need for a separate compound and polish. What's the advantage of Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish? Not only do you save money by only needing to purchase ONE product to compound AND polish your boat, but you save time as well! Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish works especially well on painted hulls where most marine compounds and polishes tend to leave the finish hazy and full of swirl marks.

Marine 31 Captain’s One-Step Compound & Polish
Old 8/22/14, 09:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I'm finally trying to place an order for a Porter Cable combo kit and it's not allowing me to add the coupon on to this. I didn't see anywhere that the coupon could not be used on this. Can you assist?
Old 8/22/14, 10:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by laserred38
I'm finally trying to place an order for a Porter Cable combo kit and it's not allowing me to add the coupon on to this. I didn't see anywhere that the coupon could not be used on this. Can you assist?
Or...it says coupon can't be used with it. Oh well, ordered anyways.
Old 8/23/14, 12:36 PM
Former Vendor

Or...it says coupon can't be used with it. Oh well, ordered anyways.
The free shipping (48 states) applies to polisher and polisher kits.

If you missed the sale give us a call - 1-800-869-3011
Old 8/23/14, 08:55 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 537 Likes on 420 Posts
What do you guys recommend to protect polished wheels like the Shelby Alcoas?

Expensive rims and we want them to shrug-off brake dust and other dirt as much as possible, while being protected from all elements.

These are the rims I'm talking about, shortly after we got them installed:

Name:  2014-08-23_Alcoas2_zpseb689f04.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  365.6 KB
Old 8/23/14, 11:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Autogeek.net
The free shipping (48 states) applies to polisher and polisher kits. If you missed the sale give us a call - 1-800-869-3011
I got the free shipping, but the additional 20% couldn't be combined with the PC combos. I'll definitely give you guys a call if I'm mistaken!
Old 9/1/14, 12:42 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Gabe
What do you guys recommend to protect polished wheels like the Shelby Alcoas?

Expensive rims and we want them to shrug-off brake dust and other dirt as much as possible, while being protected from all elements.

These are the rims I'm talking about, shortly after we got them installed:

I would suggest a COATING for your wheels.

Check out this article:

Detailer's Wheel Coating: Review & How-To

Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek

Detailer's Wheel Coating - Setting a New Standard

Detailer’s Wheel Coating is a nano-glass ceramic coating that provides your wheels with unparalleled protection against brake dust, dirt, road grime, oil and tar. Formulated using nano-glass ceramic particles, Detailer’s Wheel Coating blankets your wheels in a durable, high-gloss protective barrier that resists brake-dust build up, keeping your wheels clean and protected in between regular washes. A single application lasts up to 1 year!

Detailer’s Wheel Coating resists the effects of brake dust and keeps your wheels protected. The nano-glass ceramic coating created by Detailer’s Wheel Coating can withstand the rigorous abuse that wheels are exposed to every time your vehicle is driven.

Detailer’s Wheel Coating will keep your wheels cleaner in between regular washes. The surface tension created by Detailer’s Wheel Coating is so immense that brake dust, dirt, grime, oil, and tar will simply rinse off.
I got the free shipping, but the additional 20% couldn't be combined with the PC combos. I'll definitely give you guys a call if I'm mistaken!
No mistake! The percentage off doesn't apply to polishers or polisher kits, but the free shipping does.