Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 3/29/15, 01:11 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I've got a lot of **** to do this week. Gotta get a hair cut, change the oil, rotate the tires, need to do some shopping and I've got to start packing. I hate packing. You don't realize just how much stuff you use on a regular basis and how many clothes you wear until you start getting all that **** together to have everything you need to go on vacation for a month. Not to mention this time of year adds to it, have to take warm weather stuff and stuff in case it turns off cold for a few days. Gotta pack plenty of shorts and short sleeves, plus plenty of jeans and sweatshirts and hoodies just in case.
Sounds like some hillbilly baller problems right there. jk
But I know what you mean. I'm always the one who packs way more than I know I will need for a trip. And still it seems that I gotta go buy something that I wasn't planned for every time. I only take a week off at a time usually but I really need a vacation to relax soon. Baby due in a month or less. This summer I just gotta get away for a few days. Probably take a short beach trip in July just to relax and let the boys unwind.
Old 3/29/15, 01:26 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Sounds like some hillbilly baller problems right there. jk
But I know what you mean. I'm always the one who packs way more than I know I will need for a trip. And still it seems that I gotta go buy something that I wasn't planned for every time. I only take a week off at a time usually but I really need a vacation to relax soon. Baby due in a month or less. This summer I just gotta get away for a few days. Probably take a short beach trip in July just to relax and let the boys unwind.
LOL, touche.

That's the kind of **** that happens to me. I'll pack a ton of stuff and only use a portion of it, but I still end up buying a ****load of stuff as well. I do pretty good for a week, but when I'm going for a month it really gets screwed up. I'll have two giant suitcases packed full of stuff, plus small bags and boxes of stuff in the car and I still end up buying more stuff by the second week that I need.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/29/15 at 01:48 AM.
Old 3/29/15, 02:16 AM

LOL, touche. That's the kind of **** that happens to me. I'll pack a ton of stuff and only use a portion of it, but I still end up buying a ****load of stuff as well. I do pretty good for a week, but when I'm going for a month it really gets screwed up. I'll have two giant suitcases packed full of stuff, plus small bags and boxes of stuff in the car and I still end up buying more stuff by the second week that I need.
This last trip to DC and NY with my boy was really messed up. There's nothing I own that could have prepared me for that kind of cold. Found out that you can find almost anything you need to survive in any state at one of those big truck stops along the highway though. Wherever you may end up in this country, the local truck stop has what you need to survive. Lol
Old 3/29/15, 02:26 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This last trip to DC and NY with my boy was really messed up. There's nothing I own that could have prepared me for that kind of cold. Found out that you can find almost anything you need to survive in any state at one of those big truck stops along the highway though. Wherever you may end up in this country, the local truck stop has what you need to survive. Lol

I love ****ing truck stops. I can spend an hours in there wandering around looking at stuff and eating crap from all the different restaurants they have in the big ones. Have stopped at a bunch of them over the years. When you get out west, they get bigger and more expansive. I love going in them and looking around.

Although, I do find the big ones a bit troubling, they have showers in them near the bathrooms that you can rent by time, no telling what goes on in there with those truckers that have been on the road for a long time.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/29/15 at 02:29 AM.
Old 3/29/15, 02:43 AM

I love ****ing truck stops. I can spend an hours in there wandering around looking at stuff and eating crap from all the different restaurants they have in the big ones. Have stopped at a bunch of them over the years. When you get out west, they get bigger and more expansive. I love going in them and looking around. Although, I do find the big ones a bit troubling, they have showers in them near the bathrooms that you can rent by time, no telling what goes on in there with those truckers that have been on the road for a long time.
Oh they are definitely sketchy. The shower number announcement over the intercom. I'm sure there's the lot lizards hiding back in the shadows too. Texas has some crazy ones too.
Old 3/29/15, 02:57 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Oh they are definitely sketchy. The shower number announcement over the intercom. I'm sure there's the lot lizards hiding back in the shadows too. Texas has some crazy ones too.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I have to keep an eye on my boy when I'm in one, I'm sure you do too now that yours is getting older. Those lot lizards could give him the best 2 minutes of his life, but leave him with something that penicillin wont take off.
Old 3/29/15, 03:10 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have to keep an eye on my boy when I'm in one, I'm sure you do too now that yours is getting older. Those lot lizards could give him the best 2 minutes of his life, but leave him with something that penicillin wont take off.
that trip I took with him was hilarious. Just to listen to a bunch of 13-14 yr old boys talk about everything. I sat towards the back with the kids. Those little shyts were just too funny.
Old 3/29/15, 03:14 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

that trip I took with him was hilarious. Just to listen to a bunch of 13-14 yr old boys talk about everything. I sat towards the back with the kids. Those little shyts were just too funny.

I can only imagine. I remember how my oldest was at that age. I don't look forward to this one getting there soon. They go ****ing crazy and think they know everything, whilst knowing nothing, lol. Just 100% driven by hormones, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/29/15 at 03:15 AM.
Old 3/29/15, 07:36 AM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
This applies for the entire northeast. We had some flurries yesterday. It's going to go right into summer no spring.
Old 3/29/15, 08:48 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
I've got a lot of **** to do this week. Gotta get a hair cut, change the oil, rotate the tires, need to do some shopping and I've got to start packing. I hate packing. You don't realize just how much stuff you use on a regular basis and how many clothes you wear until you start getting all that **** together to have everything you need to go on vacation for a month. Not to mention this time of year adds to it, have to take warm weather stuff and stuff in case it turns off cold for a few days. Gotta pack plenty of shorts and short sleeves, plus plenty of jeans and sweatshirts and hoodies just in case.
2 pairs of shorts, 3 or 4 tshirts, and flip flops are good for me. Usua lly come home without wearing the spare shorts and one of the tshirts
Old 3/29/15, 09:55 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good morning everyone
Old 3/29/15, 12:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts
another beautiful day of not driving the stang here, a cool 52* (11*C) with mid week getting up to 75* (24*C) so YAY the stang will come out for at least one day and then go into hiding due to rain...blah...
Old 3/29/15, 12:55 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by Jim74656
another beautiful day of not driving the stang here, a cool 52* (11*C) with mid week getting up to 75* (24*C) so YAY the stang will come out for at least one day and then go into hiding due to rain...blah...
Id take 52 right now....freezing cold at 35 here
Old 3/29/15, 03:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
I understand were diping around 40-ies here and there, but I do at least have the stang out in the drive way parked with windows open so the fresh air can get in it and keep it from getting too stuffy inside
Old 3/29/15, 03:25 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by Jim74656

I understand were diping around 40-ies here and there, but I do at least have the stang out in the drive way parked with windows open so the fresh air can get in it and keep it from getting too stuffy inside
Oh how i miss driving with the windows down. So looking forward to the nice weather!
Old 3/29/15, 06:51 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Ya, you're getting our weather from a couple days ago. 54 today with 70 later this week.
Old 3/29/15, 06:57 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Ya, you're getting our weather from a couple days ago. 54 today with 70 later this week.
70?!?!?!?! We will be lucky to get to the 50s this week
Old 3/29/15, 06:59 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Dammit Nathan

Name:  ForumRunner_20150329_205904.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  18.2 KB
Old 3/29/15, 07:02 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
70?!?!?!?! We will be lucky to get to the 50s this week
You did go to florida...
Old 3/29/15, 07:03 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

You did go to florida...
So you are sending me your Northern Tundra weather as punishment????

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast