Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Daytona RAP

Search this Thread

Old 2/4/17, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daytona RAP

Hello everyone, I just joined. I got a great deal on a new leftover 2016 e-boost last week and started looking for a good forum and some info about the car. Really like the car so far. I will drop in from time to time to ask for help and try to contribute where I can. Thanks -RAP
Old 2/4/17, 10:53 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts
Welcome, D-RAP! I've got a new 17 EB, my first Ford, and liking it a lot so far. No problems yet. What options did you get with yours?
Old 2/4/17, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarge
Welcome, D-RAP! I've got a new 17 EB, my first Ford, and liking it a lot so far. No problems yet. What options did you get with yours?
Hello Sarge, mine's a convertible so it came with the prem package, black on white, nice ride so far-I'm still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. Waiting on ford to send out the software to update the Sync 3 so I can get Apple CarPlay. Your's came with CarPlay didn't it?
Old 2/5/17, 01:34 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts
I didn't get the premium model, just the performance package, so as far as I know it's just the basic Sync 3. My last car was a 99 Saturn with a radio and CD player, so I'm probably not using half the electronics yet. Still trying to figure it all out. I managed to get it to play tunes of an MP3 player yesterday, and that was a breakthrough for me.