Old 12/9/12, 09:08 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 775 Likes on 566 Posts
Old 12/9/12, 10:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
You sound like you work for the government Houtex. lol
I wish. I'd have all kinds of good benefits and pay and free stuff paid for by YOU GUYS.

But I don't.

I sound, therefore, like a rational, investigative person who can put two and two together and see that it does not, in fact, equal 'potato.' Which is what the chemtrail stuff is, basically, something from nothing.

"It's science. Science rules!" - Bill Nye.

---

On a side track, what's a 'government Houtex'? Never heard of it, sounds like I might have a legal complaint about them using my online name wrongly and I could get paid a royalty or something. 'Cept, they capitalized it, so that's wrong. Lucky them, dodged a bullet there with that big 'H'.
Old 12/9/12, 10:29 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by houtex
I wish. I'd have all kinds of good benefits and pay and free stuff paid for by YOU GUYS.

But I don't.

I sound, therefore, like a rational, investigative person who can put two and two together and see that it does not, in fact, equal 'potato.' Which is what the chemtrail stuff is, basically, something from nothing.

"It's science. Science rules!" - Bill Nye.

---

On a side track, what's a 'government Houtex'? Never heard of it, sounds like I might have a legal complaint about them using my online name wrongly and I could get paid a royalty or something. 'Cept, they capitalized it, so that's wrong. Lucky them, dodged a bullet there with that big 'H'.
Trust me, the pay isn't that great. The benefits are decent :/
Old 1/14/13, 04:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

http://www.infowars.com/geoengineeri...-under-attack/
Old 1/16/13, 10:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Lobs this:
http://contrailscience.com/

Have fun!
Old 1/17/13, 11:19 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
another pic
Attached Thumbnails Chem trails-wp_003847.jpg  
Old 1/17/13, 12:03 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Why would you think that the government has anything to do with spraying to depopulate?

Ancient alien theorists claim that there were numbers of sightings of aircraft & strange beings in Europe just before the plague wiped out towns. There are stories / woodcarvings of creatures flying with their scythes supposedly spraying behind them. Shortly after, the residents of the area would fall victim to the plague.

It's this image of the strange, thin creatures with their staffs/scythes that give us the modern interpretation of the grim reaper.
Old 1/17/13, 12:06 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

I blame france
Old 1/17/13, 10:55 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Well, UOP, why would you think the government ISN'T spraying to depopulate?

I mean, it's a pretty well known fact that there's too many peoples on this earth, and the ones that are here are in some cases barely supported by the farming (and all the chemicals/genetics involved in doing so to get a MUCH more production yield than in the past), so depopulating sure makes a little sense if you realize you've reached the end of your crop tinkering.

---

Or so an argument might go. There's others, I like that one best, because it's honest in the fact there ARE too many people needing things, and I, for one, do believe the planet is going to wreck us badly for being uncontrollable.

And we're gonna suffer for it, and THEN you'll want those assault rifles, lemme tell ya...

/Slightly kidding, but not as much as I'd like to be...
Old 1/18/13, 07:13 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Name:  chemtrail111_zps2d91105c.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  26.2 KB
here is one of the reasons I believe. From left to right chemtrail, contrail pretty short lower part of the picture and chemtrail with some gaps. How can a con trail have gaps like that?
Old 1/18/13, 10:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Again, different altitudes, different pressures, different water vapor content... All that is what's shown there. The continuous one is at what appears, to me, to be a lower altitude than the higher, thinner, separated one.

The separated one is likely seeing clear air turbulence in those pockets between the trails. You can also see a gap in the lower altitude one, and that is the same reason: different air conditions in a small pocket.

Same reason there's turbulence when you fly.
Old 1/19/13, 07:12 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Again, different altitudes, different pressures, different water vapor content... All that is what's shown there. The continuous one is at what appears, to me, to be a lower altitude than the higher, thinner, separated one.

The separated one is likely seeing clear air turbulence in those pockets between the trails. You can also see a gap in the lower altitude one, and that is the same reason: different air conditions in a small pocket.

Same reason there's turbulence when you fly.
nope no way
Old 1/19/13, 03:54 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nope no way
I saw a poster about this once. It claimed that the whole project was being oversaw by military weather people. Best part is: I am a meteorologist in the Air Force. Long-story short-no, these do not exist. I think I would know...
Old 1/20/13, 10:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I think Glenn is horsin' around now...

Whatevs, people. Believe what ya will. We'll have to agree to disagree on it, as there's only so much I can deal with. My forehead hurts.
Old 1/21/13, 08:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by JerseyGT
I saw a poster about this once. It claimed that the whole project was being oversaw by military weather people. Best part is: I am a meteorologist in the Air Force. Long-story short-no, these do not exist. I think I would know...
Then one of two things is happening here
#1 you didn't get the memo
#2 you got the memo and they told you not to talk about it

If it is number one I would be pissed if I waz you
Old 1/21/13, 09:11 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
#2 you got the memo and they told you not to talk about it

If it is number one I would be pissed if I waz you
How did I know this was gonna come up.... Hahaha
Old 2/14/13, 10:16 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
From the inventor of the internet:

Al Gore Talks About Chemtrails on Ellen Show

February 14, 2013

On Tuesday, former vice president Al Gore appeared on
Ellen Degeneres’ NBC daily show and admitted that scientists have “proposed” programs intended to “figure out a way to block out the sun,” an effort many argue is already underway via the “chemtrail” program.

Gore: “Well, some of them are seriously proposing, and I think it’s completely nuts [laughter], you know, you put another kind of pollution, sulfur dioxide, up to orbit…cover the atmosphere, the sky won’t be really blue in the way it is now anymore, but it would block out some of the sun’s heat so that we wouldn’t have to take the difficult steps to stop spewing all this global warming pollution into the atmosphere.”

It’s clear Gore attempted to take full advantage of the interview to spew out global warming propaganda, and did his best to try to discredit researchers who for years have maintained that a government program was already in place to spray artificial aerosol particles into the atmosphere to accomplish the very thing Ellen was questioning.

“Given the fact that most advancements in science and technology are already taking place years before they are disclosed to the public, it stands to reason that geoengineering programs based around spraying
the upper atmosphere with particles are already underway, most notably in the form of chemtrails, contrails that linger in the sky for hours and form into artificial clouds,” PrisonPlanet.com editor Paul Watson wrote in 2012.

Also last year, Reuters reported the cost of a program that would perform
this type of “sun-dimming” had been estimated at around $5 billion. “Planes or airships could carry sun-dimming materials high into the atmosphere for an affordable price tag of below $5 billion a year as a way to slow climate change,” a study claimed.

Adding to evidence that government weather manipulation has already been taking place, a 2008 New Scientist article pointed to a project funded by the DHS titled the Hurricane Aerosol and Microphysics Program (HAMP), which was working on testing “the effects of aerosols on the structure and intensity of hurricanes.”

“In HAMP’s final report,” Infowars reporter Melissa Melton
wrote, “authors concluded, ‘Pollution aerosols reduced the cloud drop size and suppressed the warm rain forming processes in the external spiral cloud bands of the storms.’ It was also mentioned, ‘During the past decade it was found that aerosols (including anthropogenic ones) substantially affect cloud microphysics,’ proving deliberate
chemtrailing has been occurring for at least the past ten years.”

In light of Obama’s reinvigorated resolve to push Congress to pursue climate change legislation (“Pass a market-based climate-change plan…or else…”), can we soon expect a full-on admission that a program designed
to block the sun’s rays is and was already in effect?
http://www.infowars.com/al-gore-talk...on-ellen-show/
Old 2/14/13, 10:41 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

if Al Gore thinks its real then it might not be real.
Old 2/15/13, 08:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Amen.

However... the thought that a portion of the human race is arrogant enough to say "oh, we can just dim the sun to make the problem go away" is just...

Well. Silly doesn't even begin to cover it.

/Earth don't care. It makes volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes and meteors to obliterate your stuff, puny human.
//And that's not to mention weathering and plant life doing it too.
///We are not insignificant, but we ain't exactly significant either, folks. Chew on that.
Old 2/15/13, 10:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Amen.

However... the thought that a portion of the human race is arrogant enough to say "oh, we can just dim the sun to make the problem go away" is just...

Well. Silly doesn't even begin to cover it.

/Earth don't care. It makes volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes and meteors to obliterate your stuff, puny human.
//And that's not to mention weathering and plant life doing it too.
///We are not insignificant, but we ain't exactly significant either, folks. Chew on that.
Why are you such a racist? Everyone knows that people that don't devote themselves to the entire global warming propaganda concept are only doing it because they can't stand the fact that a half black man is president.

Quick Reply: Chem trails