Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Chem trails

Search this Thread

Old 6/23/12, 05:25 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 773 Likes on 565 Posts
Chem trails

Do you have them in your area? Do you believe that they are chem trails and not con trails?? Your thoughts??
Old 6/23/12, 06:02 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My problem w/ the Chem Trail conspiracy is the same problem I have with most conspiracies ... Someone's gotta say something sometime on things that are this widespread.

Assassination conspiracies... sure, I'll buy it... the circle is small. Now, the NBA being fixed? ... to big of a circle to keep the lid on it.

Chem-trails, well I think it's somewhere in the middle. It's interesting, but I'm not a believer.
Old 6/23/12, 06:36 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
You're gonna have to make me google to know what the hell you're even talking about. Links?
Old 6/23/12, 07:17 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Get your tin foil hat out Al.

Con trails. And if they're not they are screwing us in worse ways anyway.
Old 6/23/12, 07:33 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Contrails. I'm a professional airline pilot, they are just contrails from jets. They space out like they do because of the wind. There is nothing else flying around up there at airplane altitudes, and I've never seen them above me when flying.
Old 6/23/12, 07:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

please google it or you tube it here is one of many...
Last evening around here the skies were blue as can be and this morning when I woke up they were gray not from clouds but from something else. A con trail is a short trail following a jet where as a chem trail will be from one end of the sky to the other as far as you can see. Look up at the jets you can see a passenger plane has no trail at all, and usally a jet will have a short con trail, and a chem trail goes all the way across the sky.

Last edited by Glenn; 6/23/12 at 07:39 PM.
Old 6/23/12, 07:58 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Maybe some jets are just running at a better efficiency than others. Which would result in better combustion (less smoke or unburned fuel) exhausted. It's not like they run catalytic converters on those things. It's just a gas turbine designed to run full out on its efficiency curve but I'm sure they don't run there all day long.
Old 6/23/12, 10:27 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Get your tin foil hat out Al.

Con trails. And if they're not they are screwing us in worse ways anyway.
I haven't heard anything about these since y2k...
Old 6/23/12, 10:37 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I really hate to sound like Ron Paul here but we should be far more concerned with things like the Federal Reserve Board and a QE3.
Old 6/23/12, 11:24 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I really hate to sound like Ron Paul here but we should be far more concerned with things like the Federal Reserve Board and a QE3.
Nothing wrong with that, go read a book called Gold: The Once and Future Money and see if Ron Paul is really some whacked out nut job.

Anyways, I'm going with con trails, thats what one of my brothers in the air force tells me - also told me that there is nothing strange about getting jet fuel from a black suburban with limo tint
Old 6/24/12, 07:03 AM
GT Member

My wife says they are Chem. And you know they outlawed them in Europe and they are spraying heavy metals into the air . Just look up those don't look like real clouds clouds don't look like that. If I hear that **** one more time I might snap.She even thinks organic foods that you buy use no pesticides they have to use them to keep bugs off . Sorry I'm starting to just ***** about my wife now . I belive they are contrails
Old 6/24/12, 07:55 AM
V6 Member

contrails very in length. some cover the whole sky, some are very short and short lived. It all depends on moisture content in the air. Its not airplane exhaust, its condensation.
Old 6/24/12, 08:07 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 58 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by *Mike*
contrails very in length. some cover the whole sky, some are very short and short lived. It all depends on moisture content in the air. Its not airplane exhaust, its condensation.
agree- on low humidity days theres nary a line in the sky...muggy weather its like clouds. who knows.
somewhat of a Ron Paul fan here- I'd vote for him. I was a huge Ross Perot fan.
Old 6/24/12, 11:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by *Mike*
why are some longer than others at the same time of day in the same sky but only two different planes? Do most planes follow the same lines in the sky kinda like highways in the sky or is the whole sky open. I see a lot of passenger planes seem to follow the same path over my house? thanks for your input Mike.
Old 6/24/12, 02:46 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Glenn
why are some longer than others at the same time of day in the same sky but only two different planes? Do most planes follow the same lines in the sky kinda like highways in the sky or is the whole sky open. I see a lot of passenger planes seem to follow the same path over my house? thanks for your input Mike.
the air mass is constantly moving as are the planes. They could be at different altitudes also, although from the ground you couldn't tell. For the most part, there are highways in the skys, called Jet routes. Once we get the next-gen air traffic control in the next 10-20 years, it will be more direct than following prescribed routing.

When you see x patterns in the contrails in the sky, its usually near an intersection of two jetways and the wind is blowing the contrails to the side, so they make a criss cross pattern as they move along, even though they were all generated at the same spot over the earth.
Old 6/24/12, 11:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They are contrails... condensation of aircraft exhaust. Look at some pictures of B-17 Flying Fortress' in formation at 20K feet, you will see them there too... from rotary propeller engines.
Old 6/25/12, 01:09 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
I'm not really worried about it because there's a lot more stuff the government is doing that is going to doom us long before chemtrails (if that's what they really are).

Another thing, all of these govts. of countries all over the world can't agree on ****. For this to be the case with chemtrails, all of these govts would have to agree on doing this, 10s of thousands of people would have to know about it and be involved in it in some fashion, and somehow they have all managed to keep a lid on it. Yeah, not very likely. So I'm going to have to be a skeptic.

Now the Bilderberg Group, that's another story......

Old 6/25/12, 03:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

How long will I be able to see a contrail after the plane has gone??
Old 6/25/12, 03:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm not really worried about it because there's a lot more stuff the government is doing that is going to doom us long before chemtrails (if that's what they really are).

Another thing, all of these govts. of countries all over the world can't agree on ****. For this to be the case with chemtrails, all of these govts would have to agree on doing this, 10s of thousands of people would have to know about it and be involved in it in some fashion, and somehow they have all managed to keep a lid on it. Yeah, not very likely. So I'm going to have to be a skeptic.

Now the Bilderberg Group, that's another story......

Agreed
Old 6/25/12, 05:30 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
How long will I be able to see a contrail after the plane has gone??
How long do clouds stay around after they are formed? It all depends on the atmospheric conditions.

Quick Reply: Chem trails