Northwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Calling all Seattle area owners

Search this Thread

Old 12/2/10, 05:44 PM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Calling all Seattle area owners

I have had a bad couple weeks! Long story short, I absolutely had to go out on one of the days we had ice on the road and my car slid into another car when it was parked. Its not much damage to the front end but it would require painting. I'm thinking I might pick up a Roush front bumper and have someone put that on. So, gives me an excuse to mod a bit I guess. If you know of some place good who can install it for me I'd appreciate that.

Then, I came out of an appointment the other night and found a guy looking over my mustang. I thought he was admiring it and unfortunately that wasn't the case. He didnt see my car when he was backing out and scraped my car up a bit near the rear fender and left a 4 inch crease dent on the flat part around the fender/wheel well. This will need to be repaired.

I actually tried paintless dent repair and buffing out the scratches but I'm not happy with the results We were trying to cover things without insurance but it looks like we might need to.

Anyone know of a really good repair shop for damage the guy did to my car? Preferably someone who is good with paint too. I want them to match the kona blue as best as possible. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 1/11/11, 05:33 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So everyone here in The Mustang Source may or may not have heard, member 05stangkc's son Andrew passed away last week. Kevin is well known around here for his parts and service, here is a chance to give back and send the family a sympathy card and donate at the same time. Be sure and check out the opportunity.

Kevin Casey & Family
C/O Jo Smock
1640 W. Princeton Court
Visalia Ca

Last edited by ShowGT; 1/11/11 at 05:39 PM.