Northwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Anyone know a good dyno shop?

Search this Thread

Old 4/15/06, 10:29 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm going to be returning to the Great NorthWest when my '07 is delivered, and would like to find a shop willing to perform a dyno breakin of the car right after delivery. I'll be picking the car up at Millenium Ford in Burien, so something close would be great! Not looking for a retune or anything, I'll worry about that later when I can get my intake and exhaust installed, just looking for a shop hopefully familiar with and willing to do this process.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Just like my '05, I plan to keep this car forever, and want to get as much out of it as I can.

If anyone knows of a shop that fits the bill, let me know. This won't be until August probably, so I've got time to look around, just thought I'd check for recommendations here.

Thanks guys.
Old 4/16/06, 08:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jayguy @ April 15, 2006, 11:32 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'm going to be returning to the Great NorthWest when my '07 is delivered, and would like to find a shop willing to perform a dyno breakin of the car right after delivery. I'll be picking the car up at Millenium Ford in Burien, so something close would be great! Not looking for a retune or anything, I'll worry about that later when I can get my intake and exhaust installed, just looking for a shop hopefully familiar with and willing to do this process.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Just like my '05, I plan to keep this car forever, and want to get as much out of it as I can.

If anyone knows of a shop that fits the bill, let me know. This won't be until August probably, so I've got time to look around, just thought I'd check for recommendations here.

Thanks guys.
[/b][/quote]

Hey Jay, welcome back.

Email Mark Donnelly at Blood Enterprises in Auburn and see if they will do it for you. bloodent@comcast.net
I don't know if they're familiar with that or not. I took my Mustang there to check the A/F after my Bamchips tune. It's a Mustang Dyno. Not to far from Burien.

http://www.bloodenterprises.com/menu.htm

Sorry to hear about your 05.

Greg
Old 4/16/06, 09:22 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Greg,

Long time. I had found them on a search, glad to hear someone has experience with them. I'll give them a call and see what they say about it.

Yeah, the '05 was almost to 17,000 miles when someone ran a red light in front of me. Not enough room to stop, so I hit her. Insurance company totaled it, but I'm going to get an '07 now. I'll be moving the C&L intake, the Flowmasters, the plenum cover, and a couple other things over to the new one. I would love to get sonic blue again, but since they don't offer it anymore, I'll get vista blue instead. It's really close, but not quite as pretty as sonic. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

We're not going to have too much time up there, but if I can squeeze in the dyno thing, I'd love to do it. Just have to convince the GF that it's really important. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Jay
Old 4/16/06, 09:58 PM
AJC
Mach 1 Member

Another place is Brads custom auto in Lake city. They are also highly spoke of on the SVT forum. They have had a stang or two featured in car mags.
They have a web site.

http://www.bradscustomauto.com/
Old 8/9/06, 09:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Jay! Welcome back!

I get my dyno work done at Marysville Speed and Custom in Marysville. They do great work and will take good care of you.

Enjoy!
Old 2/2/13, 11:59 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
there is a dyno at the mustang shop in Auburn WASH.
Old 2/2/13, 12:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

I recommend Brads custom auto as well.
Old 2/2/13, 03:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by smitty
I recommend Brads custom auto as well.
yes this is another good choice
Old 2/2/13, 03:38 PM
Cobra Member

06 was a good year....
Old 2/25/13, 03:10 PM
Bullitt Member

I don't think Brad's does custom tuning/Dyno work at least I didn't see one in there last time I was in the shop...circa September 2012. However I would definitely recommend them for any other type of work on your stang.