What makes your S197 unique?

Search this Thread

Old 1/20/17, 05:14 PM
THE RED FLASH ------Moderator

Received 1,965 Likes on 1,590 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
Crosby is Canadian, thats why i like the guins;
& I never said i liked my bro...
Doesn't matter if Crosby is Canadian.. He plays for an american team in SH*TTSBURGH as you say..

And just because you don't happen to like your Bro for whatever reason, doesn't give you the right for taking out your anger towards everybody else just because they happen to live in the same province or state that your brother was born in as your excuse. You make it appear as though the reason you have such a disdain in your soul for all things PA, is because of your Bro being born there.. Therefore I suppose as far as your concerned, it's everybody else's fault that your brother was born in PA right ?

If that's your reason, you obviously appear to have some very serious issues to say the very least, starting with anger management.. It would also appear that you have quite a lot of bitterness inside your heart as well which unfortunately is also very sad indeed..

That being said, I could totally understand your reason for not liking a particular football or hockey team because of the players or fans, but when it's over something like a family member being born in the city or state where the team is from, is no excuse for holding an entire city or community responsible over something that had absolutely nothing to do with you nor with any of your family members whatsoever !

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 1/20/17 at 10:33 PM.
Old 1/21/17, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316
1) I'm only joking;
B) Pennsylvania is the worst state that I have ever been to, & it DOES suck. I have been there enough;
3) I never said anything about the citizens of PA;
d) i am half American.
Canada >The States 24/7
5) BOO STEELERS!!
E) There's never ever been any drop of anger, bitterness or hate in me. Except when it comes to that stinking coal-hole called Pennsylvania!!
...seriously, don't get me started...
WELL FYI.. I HAPPEN TO LIVE IN PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA AND HAVE FOR OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS.. AS FOR BEING A STINKING COAL HOLE AS YOU REFER IT TO, YOU HAVE NO ****ING CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.. AS PITTSBURGH IS CONSIDERED AS ONE THE LARGEST HIGH-TECH CITIES IN THE U.S AND ALSO HAS THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE TO SHOW FOR IT.. THAT BEING SAID, WHEN YOU INSULT THE STATE I LIVE IN, YOU ALSO INSULT ME AND THE PEOPLE WHO HAPPEN TO BE SOME OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS..

THEREFORE YOU ARE DONE, AND CAN CONSIDER YOURSELF AS BLOCKED AS OF RIGHT NOW, AS YOU DISRESPECTED THE WRONG PERSON FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!
Old 1/21/17, 06:31 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I've never been to Pittsburgh. I'm a cowboys fan since mid 70s when I was little kid. I hated the steelers of course until we finally made up for those two super bowl losses against Neil O'Donnell in XXX.

I remember seeing the movie Striking Distance of all things and seeing the rivers and the hillsides and it looks like a beautiful place. I'd love to visit eventually someday.

Now Philadelphia...that looks like a ****hole.
Old 1/21/17, 07:32 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Hey hey hey now that's hitting below the belt Texarzian!!!
Old 1/21/17, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I've never been to Pittsburgh. I'm a cowboys fan since mid 70s when I was little kid. I hated the steelers of course until we finally made up for those two super bowl losses against Neil O'Donnell in XXX.

I remember seeing the movie Striking Distance of all things and seeing the rivers and the hillsides and it looks like a beautiful place. I'd love to visit eventually someday.

I can certainly understand and respect your reasons for the Cowboys being your favorite team, as you've followed the team and have been a fan ever since you were a kid..

I actually grew up as a die-hard Buffalo Bills fan, as I was born and raised in the Buffalo NY region and although I re-located to Pittsburgh over 30 years ago, I've always remained a loyal Bills fan and still consider the Bills as my favorite team even to this day..

I will admit however that since re-locating to Pittsburgh, I also became interested in the Steelers and really began to respect them for their dedication to the community, their strong blue collar work ethic/values and most of all for how well their coached as a team and how well the players each hold themselves accountable when it comes to taking their responsibilities seriously and making no excuses for it..

So I suppose you can take this as meaning that although I still consider the Bills as my overall favorite team, I've also ended up becoming an admirer of the Steelers during the past 30 years as well..

As yes, Pittsburgh is indeed a very beautiful place compared to over 30 years ago prior to the collapse of the steel industry.. Since then, Pittsburgh has transformed itself into one of the most cleanest and livable cities on the east coast.. Therefore don't ever allow some troll on this forum who claims that Pittsburgh looks like some coal hole have an influence towards your opinion as her claims are so fabricated and so inaccurate in which I don't believe for a single moment that she's ever visited Pittsburgh in her entire pathetic life as she supposedly claims according to her last reply to my previous post..

In the meantime, should you decide to come visit Pittsburgh someday, I'd be more than glad to show you around and introduce you to some of the most beautiful places and also some of the most outgoing and awesome people as well..

Pittsburgh also has car cruise events in the area practically every day during the season in which I always look forward to every year for obvious reasons lol.
Old 1/21/17, 06:57 PM
Cobra Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
What makes my S197 unique?
Attached Thumbnails What makes your S197 unique?-new_engine_bling.jpg  
Old 1/21/17, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by jsimmons
What makes my S197 unique?
Definitely can't argue with that lol.. Just look at all that space you have in the engine bay
Old 1/30/17, 07:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I LOVE that 427 in that newer Stang! How'd you DO that?

EDIT: OH! I see now! I still think it is great!

http://www.mustangandfords.com/how-t...indsor-engine/

don-ohio (:^)

Last edited by don-ohio; 1/30/17 at 07:41 PM.
Old 2/20/17, 02:23 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Mine loves the wild life. Racism lighting
Attached Thumbnails What makes your S197 unique?-img_2311.jpg   What makes your S197 unique?-img_2607.jpg   What makes your S197 unique?-img_3650.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 2/20/17, 07:35 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Lol Raxiom I hope...
Old 2/24/17, 10:30 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
My V6 Pony is 1 of 3 that were made in 2007 with my option list.

Received my personalized statistics report from Marti Auto Works today.

It was the Interior Sport Appearance Package that really got the numbers down.

Photos are on page 1 of this thread.

Here is my window sticker

http://behllc.drivehq.com/~buckshotb...dowSticker.pdf
Old 2/25/17, 10:23 AM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,088 Likes on 788 Posts
Originally Posted by Buckshot Barry
My V6 Pony is 1 of 3 that were made in 2007 with my option list.

Received my personalized statistics report from Marti Auto Works today.

It was the Interior Sport Appearance Package that really got the numbers down.

Photos are on page 1 of this thread.

Here is my window sticker

http://behllc.drivehq.com/~buckshotb...dowSticker.pdf
Nice car!

So what is your mileage up to. Looks like it was under 1k about a year ago. How do you stand to not jump in and take it on a nice long cruise?
The following users liked this post:
Buckshot Barry (2/13/18)
Old 2/25/17, 10:27 AM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,088 Likes on 788 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt

Nice pics! Love the car! Great background!
Attached Thumbnails What makes your S197 unique?-img_2607.jpg  
Old 2/25/17, 10:40 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Nice car!

So what is your mileage up to. Looks like it was under 1k about a year ago. How do you stand to not jump in and take it on a nice long cruise?
Thank you. 858 miles and she celebrated her 10th birthday on January 26.

I drove my first 2 Ponies really hard, this one was to get a looker that would withstand the test of time. I'll probably drive her a lot more when I reach retirement in a few more years.

Quick Reply: What makes your S197 unique?