Go Back   The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums > Mustang by Model Year > 2005-2009 Mustang
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005-2009 Mustang
S197 Discussion & News

Welcome to The Mustang Source!
Welcome to The Mustang Source,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 1/20/05, 5:52 PM   #1
Cobra R Member

Send a message via AIM to Mongoose
Check out the Whinny horn over on E bay. Turn you sound up first.Sounds just like my old stallion THUNDER when he wants attention. I think I'll put one on the new THUNDER that has four wheels in place of feet. PONY GIRL you just have to get one of these. Ride On
http://search.ebay.com/whinny-horn_
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1/20/05, 6:18 PM   #2
Mach 1 Member

That is funny. Would be a great way to say hi to everybody when you pull into the rootbeer stand (ha).
05 Torch Red GT, 5 speed , Shaker 1000, Intrusion detection, IUP, sequential turns, super snake stripes, AR torq thrust II's, BFG Kdw's, por-15 undercoat, Shorty antenna, BMR Adj Panhard Bar, Xpel body armor, painted rotors/calipers(blk), BBR Radiator cover, Red line tuning hood lifts, Ultimate Pedals, MRT louvers, MGW-radio/radiator/A/C *****, E-brake cover, coat hangers, Granatelli Cat-back Exhaust, LCA's, MAS/CAI & T-body, Moser 8.8 Alum. Diff. cover, CDC Classic frt. Spoiler, Vogtland Lowering Springs.
harleybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1/20/05, 6:18 PM   #3
Mach 1 Member

Send a message via AIM to orthoguy
'05 Mustang GT Premium
orthoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1/20/05, 6:33 PM   #4
V6 Member

thats too funny
vin# 2040
ordered 6/19
build date 9/13
Produced 9/14
Took delivery 10/21/04 yea baby
05FSTBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1/20/05, 8:14 PM   #5
Cobra R Member

Send a message via AIM to Mongoose
I'll buy one for sure as soon as the price goes down. Heck it might even be worth the asking price. I can picture it now. Pull up to the staging area and sound this horn. LMAO Good thing its an auto as I would be laughing so hard I would miss the shift for sure. Might just wire it in with the nitrous switch. Hit the juce and the horn sounds. LMAO twice!! RIDE ON
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1/20/05, 8:14 PM